Sunday 26 May 2013

Place I wish to go #4: Square Enix Character Goods Shop Show Case

I was really impressed by the characters illustrated by Square Enix, so when I saw there was a Square Enix shop in Shibuya, I was very excited (*o*).


As the name of the store suggests, it is a show case, displaying many of the figurines from various Square Enix series.


Among lines of figurine products and accessories, they also have on display a number of figurines behind glass and large stuffed animals of iconic characters.


As you continue walk inside the store, there are also a place selling all the video games soundtracks.


Argh~ I feel like Japanese companies really smart in making a business which will attract customers willingly spend out their money to buy their products. For example, when they are releasing games or movies, it will follow out by established a theme cafe or releasing related merchandises to promote their games and movies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment